Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Of April

Hurray!!! Done all my biology project n getting d marks ady...
Finally, no need worry anymore...haha

Just because of rushing those project ..makes me cant come here to update..
haha now is like put down a heavy stone ady....phew...

Yesterday get back my PA karangan test paper...
Thought can get d good marks...
Unfortunately, hv some technical problem which is i write too much for 1 essay..
Too many point ady n too much word ady...
1 essay for around 800++ words...

This let me get d low marks for my karangan...
hurt...n the result will be post to my home..
how? I oso dunno...just wait for the punishment..

Anyway, today is april fool n lucky is that i havent kena play yet..
wakaka...n today oso my colleague d birthday who name Shu Zhen..
Happy Birthday to her!!!

latest update by,
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment