Wednesday, April 15, 2009

15th of April 2009

Hmm...actually dunno wat to write for today..
But, just feel that want to write sumthing else here..
D feel so complicated...haha

Disect my second rat today..
A fat female rat...blood come outs ady..
So cruel...luckily doraemon help me today..thx ya..

I want to left my mind n brain in blank...
dun wan to bother n think anything..
just want to be myself...
and stop thinking for other ppl..

Is it difficult?
mentally tired...I wish to have some way to release my stress
any way as it is work to me

still have a lot of things havent do..

1. maths tutorial havent finish..
2. chemistry tutorial n revision havent done oso
3. biology din touch it at all
4. PA din study at all too
5. script for pertandingan pengisahan havent write
6.MUET exam coming
7.Guitar skill not yet pro
8.need to train my squash skill too...

lazy me..
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment