Saturday, April 11, 2009

11st of April 2009

Suddenly, think bout d reason y im having tis blog...
I think this is d only way for me to write or say out sumthing that
I doesnt dare to speak out or say to the other..

Is not say that i dun hv fren to share with me but they have their prob to solve oso..
So, is better to write here especially d things that is ady happen but i dunno solution..

First, am i still care him? definitely yes...
Gosh, tis make me more tired...
I cant use any words to describe d feeling to him but i know im still stubborn on him

"I cant do or say nothing because he was he and i was i"
a lot of things to tell him but mind become blank when saw him..
pretend that he is not in my mind but still will observe him ..

we r fren but actually we doent looks like fren at all..
am i wrong to let him know bout that?
i guess not but im regret to tell him...
not becoz i dun feel like tat anymore but just want to be like fren as be4
i wish i hv tat braveness to talk to u..
but actually i know i dun have..

Xin ying call me today,wat a suprised call..
glad to listen to her..hope she will come to kl soon..
thanx for her encouragement oso...

Tat day hv view a book which the title is journey to the hell
inside there written that if sum1 talk bout d bad of the other
will get the punishment when u die n go to the hell

I was thinking actually what is good and bad?
Is that becoz of afraid getting punishment so u din do the bad things or say sumthing bad..
but actually u dun really think like what u did?

There is only one step between heaven and hell
But is that really important yo us?
We wont even know where we will go through after we death..
So, just appreciate now and this moment that we still alive..

Time flies, gonna finish my f6 life soon n STPM is coming..
havent prepare at all even though teacher keep persuade us to study..
I din have high expectation but just hope can go through the universities i choose..
That was enough for me already..

9s2b tis class really give me a lot of feeling n memories that i doent hv it during my secondary school..
although we r not the best, i like this class rather than other..
glad to have all of them such as ruru, 1 cent, swen, mimi, kylie n pei ee n oso kausaliya
sumtimes i admit that i din hv much topic to talk with them
but at least they still act me as a part of them..
just i still very poor in my communication skill

during 38 time i can be really 38...but if want chat with me i will be very boring..
dunno y?== i really nothing can say loh is like only some nonsense,gossip or study thing only..
ntg more besides of that...really like to daydream even though lecture time..
really cant cure this sickness loh..
Some1 have d way to solve it ar?

updated by,
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment