Saturday, March 28, 2009

28th of March 2008

Today, as we all know is 60 earth hours day..
We are demanded to switch off our light for 1 hour..
I do that too even i doesnt apply for that activity..

Started training back my guitar..but just like a bit "tak biasa"
maybe is long time din play le...finger quite pain oso..
I think i should be more patient to train back d skill..

Anyone have interest to learn music?
Here have a pathway to you guys..
My teacher had been openend a music school
That place have provided lot of music courses such as,
- guitar
-drum
-vocal/singer
-performer training
-flute
-piano
-digital piano
-children singing
and so on...(cant rmb) ady...><

P/S : anyone who interested can leave a msg to me for further information

Written by,
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment