Saturday, April 4, 2009

4th of April 2009
















Today after chemistry class, me n my classmate going to sunway pyramid..
First time going out with them...really...tats y feel very happy to hv tis chance..

We going there by taking lrt thn change KTM..hehe

In additions , tis is my first time taking KTM lo...
feel like floating on the boat...haha

Than, we go there by taking the mini bus which consider a horrible bus...
Coz the bus taking d amount of passenger is more than d limit...
Somemore, he din close d door...
Imagine that if he suddenly break..will d passenger fly out from d car?

Finally, we reach there ady..that place change a lot...
Lot of shop oso n the item oso quite expensive ...
bought a chocolate n an item...

Some of my fren oso hv bought some item...
But, it represent we need to save money start from next week..
Coz my wallet ady certified..haha
No cure..T.T

But, overall is a very happy trip today...
Thx for ur guys ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment