Thursday, April 9, 2009

Recently

6th of April 2009, our class 9s2b was going to happy 4 season restaurant
for taking our class photo that use for class magazine...
Quite cooperate oso coz 16 out of 19 are going on that day..
Me as usual din tk so much photo oso coz doesnt like to take photo..haha
Get all of my exam result...almost all fail..sad...n feel like no motivation at all..
how?confused for my future now, but just hope to be blur everyday..
Feel exhausted...everyday bk home in late time just because dun wan to stay at home..
y? hmm...i think i just dun wan to heard mumbling from my mum...n..emm...
I dun wan have arguement with her...so every day like finding reason to bk home lately..


In the same time...tis week i hv ady done my first part of disection of rat...
To observed the down part organ of rats, it still very smelly...
even I wear d mask and glove while doing disection..
Ya, i know is very cruel but no choice coz im taking bio n tis is a part of syllabus..


What i can sure is im respecting d rat n i appreciate it to let me know more of its organ...
May God bless u in peace..
Need to study my MUET exam ady...tats all for this week..^^

Here are some photo for disecting d rat...hehe












No comments:

Post a Comment