Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear Burfday ( 24th of April 2009)

Such a few weeks din updated my blog ady..
Hmm...today is my "2nd wife" vicky's bday..
Handmake sumthing to her as a present..
Treat her for kfc oso..hehe coz long time din eat le..almost 3 yrs i think..

tommoro we r all having MUET exam..
nervous coz i need at least Band 4
but with my weak sentences making n poor grammar using..i think abit danger ...
still need to fight till d last minutes lah..

2nd things is i skip for my chemistry lecture today..feel guilty leh..sob T.T
Thn, is like feel ntg much to talk wif my class gang..dunno y...
Besides tht, i still choose to continue tht way...even though is just wait..
coz still believe in miracle...

Talk bout aim for wat universities with my classmates..
Realize that is quite difficult oso n depends on sum luck..
but do this actually motivate me?

In additions, i get my mid term results...first time fail..
summore is 2 subject..
really failed leh...unbelievable..haha
is that consider normal to hv such first time?

hmm..dunno wat to write ady...
tats all n gotto study MUET ...

updated by,
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment