Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to College T.T

Finally, is my last day for 1 week holidayT.T..sob
Em...actually din do much thing in this holiday oso..haha

First, can consider no study at all..
Second, rushing whole book of ecology project..
Third, go to college doing gym with my fren n hv find my maths t 1 teacher oso..hehe
For what? teaching me maths loh...
But, the problem is ...im still not so clear about that...how?haha

Than...is busy for my mum d things ady...
Her hand was totally allergic to the detergent...but still want do housework..
even though i want help her but she still want to do by herself...
a lot of wound...n my heart very pain when saw it..
So, wat can i do is just help her put medicine n remind her to wear glove...
Hope she will recover as soon as possible, coz im sure every 1 dun like to saw their family member to get sick...

This time is d last time for me to be lazy...
I swear that next time exam i wun be like this time anymore..haha^^
Today is my chemistry lecturer birthday oso...hehe
Wish him Happy Birthday at here lu...
Lastly, wish my fren all gud luck in tomoro d exam lu..

Thats all for today n gonna having my last minutes study...
I know is useless but at least my heart will not feel guilty lah...wakaka^^

Typing by,
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment