Monday, March 23, 2009

Lazy Day

Today, did not go for the exam...
But, visit to other place which every1 does not hope to go..
That is clinic...

Ya,my old sickness came back visit me ady...
The doctor just say few words..somemore is the things i know too...
Than charge me for RM90 ady...
So expensive....Imagine that gonna work how many hour?
Only can earn back that amount of money...
Cant eat spicy food ady....sobT.T

Boring lah..coz being at that clinic for 3 hours sumthing...
Than only my turn but just for 15 minutes...haha
On the other hands ..feel happy lah coz first time fetch mother go clinic together with me...
She also check about her hand after the doctor finish check up for me...
Luckily is just cause by bacteria but not any serious stuff...

So, the total spending for today is RM134 for all the medicine and medical check up
Is time gong to take my medicine and study chemistry le..hehe

updated by,
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment