Monday, March 23, 2009

23rd of March 2009

Finish my first day mid term exam...
MUET listening and PA,
The worse part for me is listening for the conversation,
so really dunno wat i answer for today...haha

Second, is my PA...3 hour leh...i thought sure enough time for me finish d question,
Unluckily...last five question i use d "tiang" way getting d answer...
wait die ady lah...No A for this time ady i think...T.T

In addition, my old sickness come bk find me ady....very pain lah...
now like become more serious ady and bleeding somemore..
bored to see those condition....dunno whether is too stress for d exam or wat...

Tomorow,more worse...bio n maths paper 2....havent prepared at all...
How to sit for d exam?
I oso dunno...just know very pain now...T.T

To be continue...

Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment