Friday, March 20, 2009

21st of March 2009

Decided to write a new blog, because last time always write blog in messy way only...
Time flies, my 1 week holidays gonna end up already...sobT.T

Actually lot of things happened in this week, know some bad news from my friend..
Is that every relationship will be ended up easily?
After that, both of them will just be stranger but not friend anymore?

Single life better?
Couple life more sweet?
I really dunno about that...I'm just know that im not that tough as u guys think..
Maybe i give u guys d tough image but it depends in wat things...

My mind is very confuse recently...
First is because that my time management very "kelam kabut"
Second is the things that happen around me...
Third is that im still care about him, everything such as his future,his studies n lots...
even though know tht he doesnt have feel to me...

As a friend i really hope to tell him, pls care bout ur study, tht is d important part for u rather thn everything if u dun want to repeat....
But, the facts is i do not talk to him or even sms with him anymore..
How could i tell him?
I know he won't heard the advice from anyone
Maybe he will feel he study or not totally non of my business,
But, as friend i feel sad to saw him behave like that,but i cant give help at all...

Honestly, im oso not better than him only, i also have d lazy time
Lazy to study n always daydream..haha
But, recently, i find back my soul of music already coz of a gang of my friend..
I wish to proceed my journey for music...^^

That day, met 1 of my ns friend..
Dunno is me think too much or wat?
I feel that he is different like be4...
Not that humor but a lot of things in his heart...
I know he wont share with me...but i just hope he always be happy like be4..
Dunno wat happen to him...but know that he got gf already..
But when he tell me bout that,my heart hv a bit weird d feel
dunno y will being like that...haha

Thats all for today....

simply written by,
Sin Yee

2 comments:

  1. haha.. congratez for updating ur blog!! =D
    n im the 1st one to comment!! yeahh!!!
    keep up the gud work!!
    best buddies 4eva!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you got blog already~
    Write somethings about you ma~

    ReplyDelete