Wednesday, March 25, 2009

25th Of March 2009

Early in the morning, finish my MUET writing exam ady..
After that, rushing back home to continue my revision for tomorrow..

Chemistry...em..a quite familiar subject for me..
but, doesnt like the memorise part...haha
lazy to read those principle and law...
calculation will be better for me..hehe

Than, is a topic regarding my friend...
she very confuse with a lot of things also..
When she tell me bout that, i will persuade her not to think too much..
How bout myself?
I think i have the same condition with her but i oso dunno wat to do..
So, Im choose to let it be...

I think if no use to think too much than we no need to think bout that anymore..
Life still have to go on...
The earth still moving...
So, just have to appreciate for now and look forward to our future...
I think it will be better to think of our pass and memories....

Written in free style by,
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment