Saturday, May 30, 2009

First Day For Holiday

Long time din update ady,hehe...
Was busy with lot of stuff this few weeks..
Firstly want to say thanks to those who greet me n my groupmates..

Second, i was very happy coz incidently i have form my new committee
for els spus division..haha,stay cool ya!!
Then,want to thx my fren coz she was d 1 who visit my blog

I will continue to write it as long as im free to update tho..
Im feel satisfy with my life now coz a lot of ppl accompany us..
Besides that, i ady can get through d sad feel ady..

Now,everything was ok for me...
Just need to really concentrate in my study...
However,im started my holiday but equal as no holiday only..
Haha, lot of stuff to do ar...

By the way,im enjoy with tht..haha
Happy Holiday to all my frens..hehe

updated by,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment