Saturday, May 9, 2009

9th of May 2009

Start from 10am, reach my fren house...
chit chatting with her for awhile..
Then, she started teach me how to bake a butter cake...
Such as measure d ingredients n way to mix it together..

After all procedure finish , put it into d oven n wait for 45 minutes...
Tada....my cake cum out ady...em..not tht success..
But, my fren's mum n dad taste it n almost finish half of d cake..
Because they say d cake taste nice just d appearance not tht good

Thn , still hv time n it was for Mother's day present so plan to do again..
Go to grab d ingredients with my fren...
start all d procedure again n wait for another 45 minutes...

Thn, my fren teach me other desert which make by sagu...
It is easy..so mk it while waiting for d cake..><
Finally finish all of this...

Thn rush to my rehearsal for d pertandingan pengisahan...
Tat time was ady 4 sumthing....
After finish all of this ..drive home n it was almost 7pm...

Almost no voice ady coz of flu n sore throat...
My mother seems like dosnt like d suprise i giv her...
keep complaining im wasting money n time...

And oso sounds like dun like d cake...
a bit sad...
coz i really try my best for my first time...

but luckily she still eat it...
my father like it oso...
my brother too...eat for a big slice

tomoro is d saringan ady...
very afraid bout tht...
since all was very last minutes...

But i believe in miracle
so, all d best to me n my dear frens...
gambateh :)

Updated tiredly by,
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment