Sunday, May 3, 2009

3rd Of May

Msn with fren until 2 sumthing am...
Have mk a decision
Was not very sure but i know i sure do that...

But she feel im not true to myself..
Just wanna say tht i ady cant define wat is true n fake ady...
Is same for me...

At noon, hv watch a conservation bout an artist...
realize tht she can think in diff perspective..
she willing to accept the outcome bout wat she done..
without know that this is rite or wrong...

She wun regret bout that even ady tk her for 23 yrs..
I was so admire her braveness...
Life is not that straight but she really live for her life..

She knows a lot because she go through a lot..
Compare with my age...she need care more things th me...
As she say, we r not belongs to any1 even though ur parents..

They just part of u n responsible to tk care of u ..
until u become adult...
Tht is still ur own way to go...
still need to choose by ur own but no other...

I definitely agree wat she said...
n i was not sure d conservation giv me wat affect
but im sure it makes me think deep n wide...

Sumtimes things come with timing..
n I believe tht this maybe the hints tht give by God
I dunno is real or not?
But i just know tht it makes me feel more real...

Thanks God!!!!^^(even though im not christian or else)

2 comments:

  1. haha..really? hope tht helps all ppl in same condition or situation with me..^^

    ReplyDelete