Friday, July 3, 2009

You ? Me ?

Hmm..actually dunno how to write
Even though i got lot of things to tell

Firstly, im started my part time work life this week..
Not really busy os n a bit bored...
But at least can force myself study there...
Tats good for me...

Second was bout me n sum1...
Sumthing come too fast n even myself oso cant imagine it
So,cant blame him oso...
Im keep blaming on myself actually...

Know not suppose to be like that but still do that..
Dont like this kind of me...
Thx oso coz being so honest n cruel to me..

Thn only i will alert myself...
Anyway im not the kind that like to use my brain ..
so, i dun want think it anymore lah just let it be lah...
I dunno whether u saw this or not...
But Still want to write it..haha

Written by,
Sin Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment